Please Pardon This Interruption…

On April 20, 2008, in Uncategorized, by Meghan

…but I’m afraid that the responsibilities of life are building to an all-time high. It’s t-minus less than 2 weeks until I take my Master’s oral comprehensive exams and give my final presentation.

Until I return, please enjoy this PG-13 Power Point presentation about striving for the bigger and better. It is quite possibly the most entertaining forwarded email I’ve ever received.

15 Responses to “Please Pardon This Interruption…”

OMG! Cowabunga!

Oh, my.

3. Alisha says:

Please please please email me that presentation. ducktape [at] alum.mit.edu

GREAT

4. WynnMan says:

I swear there are days at work when it must feel like that image. Poor thing. ohhh Cowmanity!

Good luck on your oral dissertation. When I did mine it was such a huge relief to be done. It was a lot of work, but water under the bridge now.

Good luck and thanks for the laugh! Poor cow!

COW BONDAGE!!!

LOL! May be the cow is not that “poor” after all? πŸ™‚

8. jeff says:

oh.my.

i snorted.

love the new header, meghan! is that from the top of elephant back?

LOLOLOL well umm if ur stuck might as well get ~!@#$%cked πŸ™‚

Best wishes Hun with ur upcoming Exam, you will be ready!!! KEEP FOCUSED & close it out!!!

Hey, what’s wrong? It’s consentual bovine sex! So what if they’re into bondage and both wearing leather?

Good luck on your final presentation! I know you’ll do well.

oh, that is FUNNY! Ha, thanks for the laugh! πŸ™‚

More importantly…GOOD LUCK these coming two weeks! Hard to believe it is almost done, eh? You will do great, of course… just have to get through it all! Two weeks from now, you’ll be dooooooooonnnnnne — woo hoo! πŸ™‚

(Or should I say…. “MOOO!” ?? πŸ™‚
    anne

12. Roslyn says:

HILARIOUS! Thanks and good luck!

13. The Salty One says:

Good luck with your end of semester stuff!!

Hahaha! I agree: poor stuck cow! I wonder what she thought they were going to do by sticking her head under there. Either that cow has some sort of body dysmorphic disorder or has problems with spatial thinking πŸ™‚

Hiya Meghan –

You seem to manage to blog, train, race, travel, mourn, live, work, study and write with a certain amount of togetherness and smarts!!

Good thoughts sent to you this week – use those multi-tasking skills and that strong mind and you’ll come out gold!

Hee hee! So glad you all enjoyed this as much as I did!

Eric and Michelle- πŸ™‚

Alisha- Did you get my email?

Wynn- Please dear lord let that never ACTUALLY happen to you at work. You, my friend, would work at a very strange place!

Danni and Leslie- Hahahahah!

Olga- Seriously?

Jeff- I’m late to reply but yes, that is from Elephant Back. You know my home well!

Bob- Thanks and wow, what a comment!

JeffO- Thanks and I agree, er, I think. πŸ™‚

Anne- Thanks and moooo to you, too!

Roslyn and Salty- Thanks and, Salty, methinks a cow doesn’t think much!

Leslie- You’re too kind!