This Is My Life

On April 19, 2010, in Lifestyle, by Meghan

Junebug, Shooting Stars, and April foothills snow (photo by Bryon Powell)

Tagged with:

12 Responses to “This Is My Life”

1. sea legs girl says:

Welcome back to your life :). I've been following you on the Marathon des sables website and I can't wait to hear about it. All my best wishes to you for a quick recovery.

Your blog changed colors! You have a great life.

3. SteveQ says:

In October 2008, I wrote a post called "This… is my life." It involved chasing a sooty squirrel in my basement. Yours is better.

Glad you're safe home. Glad you are safe from Morocco.

5. jeff says:

june bug!

give her a scratch behind the ears from me!

6. Bryon Powell says:

Jeff, I'm scratching Junebug behind the ears right now!

7. Tom says:

Hi Meghan; glad you made the race and finished, congrats.. are we going to be treated to a race report? hopehopehope

Happy dog!

Sealegs- Thanks!

Danni- Yes, we went all "spring-y" on this here blog! I do have a great life!

Steve- I may have to search for that blog post. It sounds a good story!

Olga- Thanks!

Jeff- Lots of good scratching! Junebug will be awaiting her next opportunity to get some pets from you, too!

Bryon- Thanks for taking care of the old lady!

Tom- A race report is coming, albeit SO SLOWLY! Perhaps as slowly as I moved through the desert!

JeffO- A Texas border collie in snow is like a 4 year old in the same white stuff, so adorable!

That's June Bug and Shooting Stars. Love it! One of my favorite spring flowers. They bloom in our springs area in our backyard…I'll take a photo in a month!

11. ultrarunnerbrianphilpot says:

Your dog is thinking the same!

12. Helen says:

Hi Meghan – great to meet you yesterday!! Wow – I wish I'd known you'd just got back from MdesS – I would have questioned you endlessly 🙂 Congratulations – what an incredible achievement! Looking forward to the race report. And reading your blog to hear more about your adventures. AND don't forget to look up races in MN!

Helen